Heart Rate Help

Options
Hey everyone!

I've LOVED Polar HRMs since I don't know... maybe 2003? I just purchased the FT4 watch (at Christmas ) and really enjoyed it UNTIL I lost my chest strap/transmitter UGH!

I hate working out without my HRM because I like to compete against myself and burn more cals. My question is, does any know if I can get a replacement strap that will ACTUALLY work with the FT4? I don't want to waste any money and I'd really like to have the replacement ASAP... I've looked ALL over my house for weeks and I think it's time to give up on finding it... until it shows up LOL.

I've tried doing internet searches but ppl keep trying to sell me JUST the strap and I need both... and for it to work with the watch. Thanks!

Any tips?

I think I posted this in the wrong section before.

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    You can get a new transmitter and strap here... the transmitter and strap are pretty much universal to all polar watches except for maybe the high end models but this one will work with the model you have... I think they have a 10% discount still going on... type in this code at checkout : JS10DW

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-h1-transmitter.html

Best of Luck!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much... I just gave up and decided to re buy it and your code worked!!

Thanks again... I'll be back to accurately counting my calories burned soon!!