A good workout/diet plan that's essentially mapped out?

Options
So from experience I know I lose weight best when I have a solid plan mapped out of what to do, otherwise I won't complete hard workouts by myself at the gym... it makes me hold myself accountable. I was doing the muffintopless challenge, but I'm not getting results as fast as I wanted... so then i gave up and have gone back into fat girl mode. a friend of mine recommended doing team beach body and shakeology, but I dont want to do at home workouts and that looks like DVDs at home... i have a gym membership that I pay for so I want to keep that and utilize that!

do you know of any websites that have a solid day to day routine of working out mapped out for me? like for a month or sometimes longer at a time? this is for weight loss and general toning.

as far as diet I dont need that particularlt "mapped out" for every meal persay... it could be helpful but I have never had something like that before? Diet is probably my biggest struggle so it may be a good idea.. what is your opinion?

I am considering doing Paleo again, i did that before and it made me feel great.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Just need new ideas and advice! Learning from each other is what this site is good for :)

Replies

• Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Maybe consider and entire change to your mindset. Instead of going on a diet, adopt a lifestyle change. That is how you will truly gain success and won't go on and go off "something." With you current mindset, you are almost guaranteed to fail.
  • KtotheD78
    KtotheD78 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I find that I go to the club on certain days - Wed because my youngest likes Tae Kwon Do and then Fri-Sun (unless we have other plans or I have exercise worked in some other way or don't feel well).
    I am trying something new - trying to eat closer to that wheat belly/paleo/clean "diet" so that I can hopefully get rid of the belly.
    Anyway, what I do is measure out the servings and place them in tupperware containers so that when I do my meals or snacks, I can go right to it.
    I have the fiance and kiddos around so unfortunately I cannot clean out my pantry and not stock "crap" but if I could, I would def not have that stuff in my house. As it is, I try to keep it "away" and really struggle at times when they bring out that stuff!
    So if you are in a similar boat, maybe have your own go to snacks when they bring out that stuff...
    I make sure to drink more water, eat all my meals and snacks so there isn't an exact science to it but if you can figure out your routine, you kinda just get in to a swing of things that works for you.