5'3" women with before and after pictures (:

Options
i am 5'3", and currently 172 pounds. i am trying to get down to at least 140, maybe less. whatever makes me have a flat-ish stomach!
this may be weird lol xD but i want to see people's before and after pictures, to see what they look like around the weight that i am trying to get to, that way i have some form of idea xD thanks guys!

Replies

• suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, we all have different shape bodies and we will always lose weight in different areas, I'm 5'4" I was 198lbs and a size 16 I'm now 153lbs and a size 10 and I've lost 16 inches around my waist. A lot of my friends that are size 10's are a lot lighter than me and I have some friends that are the same weight as me but 2 sizes bigger, I don't have a b4 photo to show but thought I would reply, good luck with ya weight loss xx
  • TurquoisWater
    TurquoisWater Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same thing. Have you found it? I'm 5ft and currently 156lb ): want to get down to 115 or so. You can add me for support if you want.
    Best wishes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!