30 Day Squat Challenge

Options
I'm so sorry I didn't take before pictures! I will definitely take after pics once I'm done :)

I just wanted to say that you ALL need to get on this!

I'm on Day 17 (150 squats) - my butt has changed soooooooo much! It feels like it's moved up by about a foot! And what's more, it's so round - but in an amazing way! It's definitely got smaller but I've never loved my butt like this.

The boyf has noticed too - I'm doing the challenge alongside 30DS and the 31 Day Ab Challenge. We were laying in bed yesterday and he said to me 'I don't think I've ever seen your body look this good before'. Literally BEST NSV EVER!!

And he met me when we were 18 and I was a size ten - goes to show it's not so much about your weight/size, but more about how you shape your body through fitness.

Anyway, good luck everybody I love reading all your stories on here they're what keeps me going!

Oh yeah and everyone do the challenge too :)! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13446-the-30-day-squat-challenge

Replies

• Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Definitely some great NSV you are having there! Keep up the great work! I'm also doing the Squat Challenge and the 30DS at the same time. Hope to get compliments that are as glowing as yours. Great job lady :smile:
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When you do the daily squats, do you do all of them in one go? Or do you split them up? Do you get better results by doing all of them at the same time?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!