Not Exercising

julest25
julest25 Posts: 140 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I've been exercising religiously for months - then I was unable to do it for a couple of weeks. the weight piled back on. I've not been losing weight for some time but obviously doing the exercise meant that although I was eating too much I was maintaining. I now need to concentrate on my food intake.

I have a two week diet plan from the Rosemary Conley magazine and I've bought myself all the ingredients for the first week. I'm going to try to do without alcohol but I think I might fail on this as I really enjoy a glass of wine (perhaps I can keep it to "just the one".

I plan to go back to my exercise regime, I've just bought a static bike to go with my treadmill and cross trainer and I've got the 30 day shred dvd back out.

I'm feeling positive today. Let's hope I manage to keep the diet up for the week. I'll let you know how I did next Sunday.

Jules

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Good luck! Keep us updated on how you're doing! !
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    good luck with the rosemary conley diet, i am sure the odd glass of wine should still be okay.

with your exercise equipment - remember to mix them up, i.e do treadmill 1 day, bike another, cross train another - etc - just to give your body a mix. and drink plenty of water

i will add you as a friend as i am also from UK like you, and i also used to live in your area.

wendy
This discussion has been closed.