Giving In To Fritos

Options
I can't believe I let a bag of Fritos Win!!! Yes, I have been doing good and then I ate two big handfuls of Fritos which are loaded with sodium. I truly want to do this and have in the past, just when I get a week in, BAM, I can let something get in the way!!

Just felt like unloading and know we all struggle with the one thing of this or that that sometimes WINS!

Replies

• ashleexmarie
    Options
    It's ok! Tomorrow is a new day! Just start fresh and don't dwell too much on it! I gave into cookies today.... Like I said tomorrow is a new day! Start fresh with a positive attitude.
  • jadams1650
    jadams1650 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're doomed...seriously, two handfuls? You ought to see me when I get hold of a bag...
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    You're human. It's going to happen. It only takes one second to get back on track!

[Edited for sloppy typing.]
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    no biggie, let it go and start again tomorrow, a little cheat every once in a while is normal and its not the end of the world.
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    for me food always wins, i have no self control
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad i gave in to 2 chocolate chip cookies tonight! I passed on ice cream, i passed on cakes and pies, i passed on mt dew and pepsi but the chips ahoy did me in! we all get weak sometimes don't beat yourself up
  • funnygirlt
    funnygirlt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi--I just had a whole weekend like that ! Birthday parties for family members, baptisms with awesome bakery cake and homemade lemons square bars, pasta and lots of bread. I made myself track just now, and feel huge....worse than that, I thought I was looking thin today before the giant family baptism photo...yeah...not so much. I am tired, mad because I messed up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (the whole weekend with family), and ??? Words fail me, but sadly the stupid scale does not!! Aguhh