a good pedometer for a decent price...??

Options
Ordering off of Amazon.. I have no more than $30 bucks to spend on one.. any suggestions?

Replies

• tleighs64
    tleighs64 Posts: 12
    Options
    I bought a FitBit off eBay over a year ago (the old skinny black model, not the new ones that are rounded). I paid $40 for mine, including shipping. I absolutely love it. It syncs to MFP easily and shows credit for calories burned. It is practically undetected under clothing. It will track steps, calories burned, time, flights climbed, overall activity rate. It even has a sleep mode to show you how restless you are as you sleep. Clips on to clothing on its own. Came with a wristband for sleep and a holster for thicker clothing as well as a charging station that plugs into the USB port on your computer. It sets itself up automatically. The only drawback is that it does not update unless you are within 15 feet of the charging station. The newer models are bluetooth capable and run around $100.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I don't have much either. I'm currently trying to save for a fitbit zip ($59 on amazon w/free shipping).