My intro...

marieskee
marieskee Posts: 120 Member
Hello all my name is Marie, and I am tipping the scales at 220! I want to get in shape because to be honest I feel like crap. I want to meet new friends on here for support and motivation, Please introduce yourself and share you goals if you want! Also feel free to add me. Thanks

Replies

• Hey marie! I am ashlee. I am in college and unfortunately i've gained more than the freshman fifteen. I am using MFP to lose weight to become healthier. I am also looking to become lean and fit. I want to actually feel my age and feel healthy. Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Hi Marie!
    Add me !
    I am struggling to lose 30ish pounds and it is happening very slowly! Trying to get healthy along the way and learning to make better everyday!
  • marieskee
    Hey marie! I am ashlee. I am in college and unfortunately i've gained more than the freshman fifteen. I am using MFP to lose weight to become healthier. I am also looking to become lean and fit. I want to actually feel my age and feel healthy. Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other.

Indeed and thank you
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Welcome! I'm a dedicated logger and supporter of others.
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Hi Marie, I'm Jen and like yourself, I am new here! I, too, feel like crap and after logging just three days of everything I was eating, I knew it was time for a change! Best of luck to you!! :)
  • mightywoods
    mightywoods Posts: 7 Member
    Hey Marie! Laura here....after years of not exercising and eating junk/crap food I gained a ton of weight. Looking to lose about 50lbs...feel free to add me!
  • marieskee
    Thanks everyone. I am so excited!!!
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    Hi! I'm new here myself and I am here to lose a whole you! :wink: I'd be happy to offer some encouragement and support. Feel free to add me!