Dinner time

Options
Hi

Does anyone have any recipes I can eat for dinner tonight?! I have 649 kcal left for today and I want something not heavy but will fill me.

I went on to BBC Good Food which is a great website for recipes but they're all pretty complicated and flamboyant and the kind of thing noone really cooks at home!

:sad:

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone have any recipes I can eat for dinner tonight?! I have 649 kcal left for today and I want something not heavy but will fill me.

I went on to BBC Good Food which is a great website for recipes but they're all pretty complicated and flamboyant and the kind of thing noone really cooks at home!

:sad:
  • gk10465
    gk10465 Posts: 10
    Options
    Try taking a chicken breast or lean prok chop, dredge it in lemon pepper seasoning and cook on the grill. That with a salad and veggie like green beans sauted in lo-salt soy sauce will fill you up and not go over your alottment.
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm making a cornish hen with thyme and rosemary and steamed broccoli for dinner.

For the hen, just put 1Tbsp of olive oil in a small bowl with some chopped garlic, thyme and rosemary (dried herbs are fine too). Mix it all together and brush it on the hen.

Put hen in the roasting pan and roast at 350 degrees for about 1 hour 15 minutes.

Delish! Without the skin, it's only like 4 grams of fat if you only eat half of the hen (I can never eat a whole one!).
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'm having whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce and zuccini chunks, a roll with light margarine and a small side salad. All for about 500 cals.
    You can pretty much have anything you want for 650 cals! Just search your fridge. I usually do it this way........ just pick something and then start adding components to it. I really don't need recipes :laugh: