5"5 women whats your measurements

Options

Replies

• Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    If you want to see how broad 'normal' can be, and the huge variation in body shape/apparent size for very similar measurements, I suggest taking a look at this site: http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You can put in your own weight & height, and even age and body type if you want, and it will show you loads of pictures of real women with the same stats. They all look very different!

For what it's worth, I am 5'5"/5'6" and 112lbs. Not 100% sure of my measurements, but I think it is about 31 - 28 - 35 ?
  • ShiraDarling
    ShiraDarling Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    153lbs
    36-26-39
    Would love to lose two or 3 inches off my hips!
    And 2 inches off my thighs!
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    some people always manage to turn a simple question with good intentions into something horrible just because they feel like complaining

get over yourselves she ment no harm :bigsmile: :tongue:

OP im not curvy but I took absolutely ZERO offence. my sisters are curvy im not its the luck of the draw. I want their shape they want mine ...such is life :drinker:

my measurements are

shoulders: 36
    chest above bust:33
    at bust: 39
    below bust: 32
    waist: 31
    Hips:36
    butt:38
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'6"
    107lbs
    33-22-33

Also, "twig" is not a body type OP :noway: Ain't nobody calling folks on the other end of the spectrum "tree trunks"
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'6"
    107lbs
    33-22-33

Also, "twig" is not a body type OP :noway: Ain't nobody calling folks on the other end of the spectrum "tree trunks"

Actually if someone tells me my legs look like tree trunks, I take it as a great compliment.:smile:
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"

Current Weight: 178 (gaining muscle)

Pear Shape - 38 x 34 x 44

I'm losing weight around my tummy/natural waist, but I really wish some of the fat would come off my thighs and butt!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'6"
    107lbs
    33-22-33

lol- um. herm.

people call my legs that occasionally :blushing:

and to whoever said it- yes you can post picture on this board- I use photobucket- you just have to change IMG to img.

like this
    b]IMG[/bhttp://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/icecapade/20131002_113347_zps659c4fd4.jpg[/IMG]

now it works- because I changed the bold IMG and the one at the end to lower case.

speaking of tree trunks
    20131002_113347_zps659c4fd4.jpg
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Dang - but you have a great butt Jo! Wish mine was half as booty-worthy :smile:

My body shape comes out as pear, which is fab in my view :-) I always thought I was an apple = skinny arms & legs with a fat tummy.

The same site also does body fat based on measurements, and if I measured myself right both of the calculators put my BF at 21%. :happy: When it was measured by impedance in Oct 2013 it was 23%. OK so no method is accurate (unless you use a hydropod thingy. You would be amazed how many of them we DON'T have here in the UK). Still, it has brightened my day and made me more confident with bulking. :drinker:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    yeah all great butt's come with great thighs- no question there. :) but thank you. I kind of heart by butt- sometimes- sometimes it causes me grief- but mostly I love it :)

GO ON WITH YOUR BAD BULKING SELF!!!!
  • kharral86
    kharral86 Posts: 63
    Options
    Im 5'5. Dont know my measurments as of right now. My SW was 185. CW is 151. I would like to be 130 ideally. I wear a small to medium top and size 8,9or11 pants depending on the make. :).
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    CW 180lbs 22.5%BF
    36.5 - 29 - 34.5
    5' 6"

Wowza! Solidness! Awesome:flowerforyou:

Thanks! :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'6"
    107lbs
    33-22-33

lol- um. herm.

people call my legs that occasionally :blushing:

and to whoever said it- yes you can post picture on this board- I use photobucket- you just have to change IMG to img.

like this
    b]IMG[/bhttp://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww74/icecapade/20131002_113347_zps659c4fd4.jpg[/IMG]

now it works- because I changed the bold IMG and the one at the end to lower case.

speaking of tree trunks
    20131002_113347_zps659c4fd4.jpg

DAAAMN :love:
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5'5, 147 lbs
    35-29-40
  • courtneyparsons
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 143 lbs. My waist measures 34 at the belly button. My "hips" aka booty measure 39.5.

Do you measure your waist at the top skinniest part, or across the belly button, just curious?
  • kazleo73
    kazleo73 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all.. Im new on here and i always wondered myself what 5.5 measurements average is..

Im 5.5 weigh in is 14st 4 lbs and my lowest is 13st 10 lbs...
    my measurements 43 36 44.5 my ideal 38 30 40
    just starting off this week in the gym doing zumba n body pump...
  • Chaskavitch
    Chaskavitch Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 135 lbs. I think I'm at about 34/28/38. I haven't measured in a while, but I'm very consistently a 34B, at least. I measure around the belly button, I think that *is* the skinniest part for me. I have way more trouble measuring my hips, because the part of my hips that looks widest from the front isn't the widest if you look at my butt from the side :)
  • jenlab
    jenlab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    <3 Looks like an old forum but I wanted to add to it. My current weight is 148. My measurements are 36/31/42. I'm just getting back into working out so I'm pretty flabby. I'm new to this app and I don't know how to add people. Add me! qwczvl3kda7k.png
  • Okohme
    Okohme Posts: 152 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm shaped kinda funny, my butt is huge and I've been breastfeeding for 20 months.
    5'3" 140lbs 40-28.5-39
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    To be honest I think a real women has curves lol

No. Real women have a vagina (usually) and come in all shapes and sizes.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    When I played soccer I was 35-26-53. Now that I'm a cyclist I'm 35-33-36.