The letter "F" can really bring you down

nseibt
nseibt Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Why I'm Here: I'm FAT. I'm almost FORTY. I was FIRED from my job (laid off teacher). I'm addicted to FOOD. I have to FIND a job in this cruddy economy (and we all know how people will unconsciously judge you during an interview when you're fat). Fat Forty Fired Food. I can't take care of the Forty part, but I swear to god I am going to take control of the rest. Lucky for me, two can be done with one preverbial stone: Food and Fat. If I add another dreaded F word -- FITNESS -- into the mix I will reach my goals a bit faster. I hope I have FOUND the means -- both internal and external -- to help me reach my goals.

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Welcome aboard, and don't forget on more f word that will help you on your journy. Friends! :flowerforyou:
  • That's awesome!!! And if you must you can throw another few F choice words in there.. but we won't go into that.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Welcome aboard, and don't forget on more f word that will help you on your journy. Friends! :flowerforyou:

Absolutely right! :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    also Focus! Welcome. :D
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    And remember--you are on your way to being FIT, FABULOUS and are already FANTASTIC! Hang in there!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    you guys are all so F-ing clever!!

Love it!
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Have FUN!!! :laugh:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Remember to have some FUN while on this journey, and have FAITH that you will accomplish what you set out to do, and also remember that in the end you will be Fabulous, Forty and Fit. That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.