Quick Question about measurements!!

OpenHeaven
OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey!! So I have only been on MFP for a couple of weeks and I love it so much!!! My BIG question is about measurements. So I love taking measurements because it gives me a much better picture of my progress and really motivates me! I normally would keep track in an Xcel (well numbers really) spreadsheet, but I found a place for that here, which is great, but unless I am missing something, I can only see my last set of numbers. Is that right??? Can't you see all of your previous entires (or at the very least your starting numbers, you last measurements and the ones you are entering? Please help if you can!!!

Thanks SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Replies

• if you select the "reports" tab at the top of the page, it gives you 3 options of nutrition, fitness, and progress. if you select progress, you can select either weight or whichever measurement you want and then choose a time frame and it'll show you your progress with a nice little chart and everything. hope this helped! =]
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    If you click on "edit previous numbers" you can see all of you numbers as well.
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    The easiest thing to do is go to reports, click progress, and click the measurement you want to see. You can even print them out so you can post them on the mirror or wherever to look at them often!!
This discussion has been closed.