30DS Results from Down Under

Options
I thought it was time I shared my 30DS results seeing as I was so inspired reading everyone's success stories on here. I ordered the DVD and made the commitment to complete it no matter what. I did the 30DS over 32 days - I would have taken more rest days but I was trying to complete it before going on holidays. I ate 1600 calories per day and ate back half my exercise calories (measured using a HRM).

Stats
Pre 30DS
Weight: 69.75Kg (154lb)
BF%: 25.5
Bust: 96 cm (38")
Waist: 85cm (33.5")
Hips: 99cm (39")

After 30DS
Weight: 68.70Kg (151.5lb)
BF%: 24.7
Bust: 93cm (36.5")
Waist: 75cm (29.5")
Hips: 93cm (36.5")

So I didn't lose a lot on the scales but definitely lost the centimeters - 31cm in total (12")

And here are the pics

Day 1
Day1_zps175659f4.jpg

Day 30
Day30_zps9ae3d52e.jpg

I've just started Ripped in 30 and am hoping the scales budge this time but will be happy in the inches/cms keep dropping.

Replies

• durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, well done! I've just started my 30 day shred :)
  • rainbowkim
    rainbowkim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's great! i have just ordered the 30 day shred. Can't wait to get it ;)
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great. I also live in Aust- could you please PM who you ordered from. Thanks!
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    Great results! This is L1 D1 for me. Hope to get good results.
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at your back! That's great work! :D
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great. I also live in Aust- could you please PM who you ordered from. Thanks!

Hiya... You can check the videos on youtube, or I bought the DVD from Target (would have been cheaper to get at Amazon or somewhere.). I think JB HiFi and similar places have them too
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! The inches are what really matter anyway....everyone can see our size but not our # on the scale!! Awesome job!! I start level 3 tonight....10 more days!!! I am hoping for great results as well!!! This gives me hope!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!