LOOKING FOR MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS

Options
HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING MOTIVATED COULD USE SOME SUPPORT MIGHT JUST BE THE DIET CHANGE BUT I JUST HAVE NO UMPH:(

Replies

• Sredster
    Sredster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help motivate me! :) I will be here for you!
  • picnic6
    picnic6 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am 'back on it' as of this morning - I lost 1.5st last year and have unfortunately put 1st of that back on over the winter...

I felt great last year after losing the weight, wore a bikini on holiday in october etc etc - so I am holding on to that feeling & determined to get 'summer ready' well in advance this year!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning (in FL),

To the original poster - you have to be ready (in your head) to make the changes necessary to journey toward good health.

To srednickimagg - you might consider changing your ticker to show your progress instead of what you "have to go". In my opinion, the way you have it set - that number can seem overwhelming. Just a suggestion.

All the best to both of you! There are plenty of success stories out here, and plenty of positive and helpful people. :flowerforyou:
  • roxanne86sexy
    Options
    Hi :-) :-). Well this is the first step and in the right direction :-). X
  • Twinklegirl34
    Twinklegirl34 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log most days!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I'm logged in all the time so feel free to add me!
  • dubailisa123
    Options
    hey there

Ive been there i think we all have had somesort of struggle through diet, but hang in their dont quit, because you will soon find your clothes that didnt fit are now a bit baggy. I have friends that are also on diets and we all give some sort of support to each other and it helps. This fitness pal really helps me. The diet im on is the rosemary conely 1200c - then 1400c - then your personal diet. This diet is so easy and ive matained it, which after a couple of weeks i get bored. All i can say is keep it up, weigh yourself every week, also measure yourself too, as you may have lost weight but you would have lost inches too. !!!KEEP GOING!!!
  • jessrolfe1981
    Options
    I also need motivation... you would think going on holiday in 6 weeks would be enough huh!! i've lost 1st already and would like to loose another in the next 6 weeks.

please feel free to add me. xx
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for chatty friends :)
    All the best for your journey!!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

Fill out the rest of your form...put your *kitten* out there on the line like us....tell us about you and then understand this is not a diet. This is a life change and you matter to us! Add me if you want but I am pretty rough and tell the truth! I also have a disclaimer and my friends on here log in every day and are held accountable to me and me to them!

Good luck! Also no YELLING!
  • Sredster
    Sredster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LTGPSA - Thank you for the suggestion! I will definitely change those settings :)
  • SLG_SUE
    SLG_SUE Posts: 33
    Options
    Add me if you want I am on pretty much everyday!
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Feel free to add me ive lost 81lb since January 2013 very motivated and ive been on mfp for 105 days :)
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for and to give motivation and accountability!

feel free to add me!
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I'm also seeking motivation and constructive criticism is always welcomed lol ugh........
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello all....feel free to add.
  • fyoufat
    fyoufat Posts: 85
    Options
    Also looking for the same...:)
  • amandajoy9954
    amandajoy9954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! Also if you get on facebook you can look up my weight loss page! Here it is https://www.facebook.com/MyDisappearingAct
  • MarianneElizabethRDH
    Options
    Hi! I am new today too! Looking for motivational friends as well! Feel free to add me!
  • crazy4craft
    Options
    In need of motivational friends please :)