shakeology

Options
HI I just started beachbody slim in 6 program. Has anyone ever done this ? If so what do you think about the shakes ? I found it to be chalky. Any suggestions on making it taste better ? And how is the workout doing for you ?

Replies

• SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I like quotes they have helped me alot

"We can reverse years of damage to our bodies by deciding to raise our standards for ourselves, then living differently. Old wounds heal, injuries repair, and the whole system improves with just a few changes in what we put into our bodies and how we move them."

"NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap"

"If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" Next question: "Would you treat a 10-dollar dog or a 5-dollar cat that way? What about a billion-dollar body?"

I do not wish to be rude, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, It has taken me may year to understand this quote, and why I personal don't think shake /pills or fads are so great for you body, however each to your own

"If you didn't need a pill to get fat, why would you need one to get unfat?"