I Don't Care If It's Monday Or Not. Let's Make Today Right!

Options
Besides, it's Earth Day. Let's get back to where we came from: healthy beings. Resolve with me to do just one thing today: eat and exercise and live healthy today. Yesterday and tomorrow are irrlevant. And maybe to add a small touch of humanity to it, grab a friend to join in with us. :)

Replies

• justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't care that it's Monday because it's the only day I've got. . . and I'm taking it and making it the best day I can!:)
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    hell yea !!!!!
  • Logical_Integrity
    Options
    Besides, it's Earth Day. Let's get back to where we came from: healthy beings. Resolve with me to do just one thing today: eat and exercise and live healthy today. Yesterday and tomorrow are irrlevant. And maybe to add a small touch of humanity to it, grab a friend to join in with us. :)

:drinker:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The first step is the hardest and it feels so good when you are done! Think of the results and what got you on here! Opportunities and possibilities.
  • vivaldirules
    vivaldirules Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    If it's still Monday where you are, I hope you have lived healthy and well today. If you didn't exactly, there may still be time to do something positive and helpful. If Monday is over where you are, then let's do this again Tuesday. Tuesday is just another word. Today is the day to live healthy. We all need help, motivation, friends. Best wishes to all.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I've been healthy today except for that snack at 2 AM. Potato chips -.- I feel like it doesn't count as TODAY since that happened last night. However, my calorie log disagrees...
  • vivaldirules
    vivaldirules Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    And here we are again. Another Monday. Or some other day of the week which doesn't matter a flip which one. Progress comes from process. And in the end, it's only the process that matters. Live healthy today!
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    Yes!
    I hate Mondays. No, really, HAAAATE. Mostly it's just that Mondays in my office are horrid, and there were some things expected today that would make it EXTRA awful. I really wasn't looking forward to getting here. BUT, I got the kids on the bus, ate a quick small breakfast, and went right to the gym. An hour later and I felt amazing! My shin splints were killing me while running on the treadmill, so I jacked up the incline, decreased the speed a smidge, and WOW! Some relief, AND a better workout! I also benched more than I thought I was capable of!

And then, I got to work, and while it's a typical Monday 'round here, some of the unusual crap I expected, didn't happen, so BRING IT, Monday! I got this!