Everyone has different motivations

Fiona2012
Fiona2012 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Well as i said, everyone has different motivations. I have recently found laughter lines around my eyes and a few other aging annoyances, that i am not pleased with. So my first port of call was to exercise and try to lose weight. But i have realised that i have changed my diet without even realising it, I choose oats, honey, nuts, seeds fresh vegetables stir fries(with water) before an unhealthy meal.

My old bad diet was not only making me unhealthy and fat, it was doing nothing for my aging process. Im 28 years old and i want to look 28.

Maybe if people are struggling with just motivation to lose weight, try thinking that you will be healthier by being fit, or look younger by eating the right foods.

Like the old saying goes, look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

i have been concentrating on looking and feeling healthier and exercise, i was not so obsessed by food, and yet i have managed to drop weight anyway.

Replies

• BamaRose0107
    BamaRose0107 Posts: 635
    You are very right. When I was younger I tried so many times to diet for the sake of vanity, I just wanted to be "hot", now that I am older and my goals are now to be heathy and take care of my body my weight is consistantly dropping at a healthy rate and I feel so much better. Plus compared to when I was a teenager I am eating so much more and I do not feel deprived or hungry.
This discussion has been closed.