Started Insanity Today (4/22)

Options
I started Insanity today. Anyone else start today that would like to be friends and keep each other motivated and accountable?

Replies

• alirani
    alirani Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on Week 3-Day 1..Let me know how it goes !! All the best!
  • angelkissingdevil
    angelkissingdevil Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started today too. I did the fit test :)
  • ndm9one
    ndm9one Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    im on week 4 of my 2nd round. feel free to send me a request (:
  • tokyokrpyt
    tokyokrpyt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i did 6 weeks and quit for a month :( had fantastic results (lost 11lbs... unsure about inches etc) but now restarting the program on Day 3 today. Feel free to add me guys. i have a further 40lbs to lose but main aim is to feel great for the summer :)
  • dbpridgen
    Options
    I am a week from finishing. I was 195.5 lbs. and as of this morning I am 182.6. I did it back in July thru Sept. and got down to 178 then the birthdays came, the holidays and I gained them back. But not this time. I wish you lots of luck. If at all possible, do extra push-up. You will be glad you did.
  • tokyokrpyt
    tokyokrpyt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a week from finishing. I was 195.5 lbs. and as of this morning I am 182.6. I did it back in July thru Sept. and got down to 178 then the birthdays came, the holidays and I gained them back. But not this time. I wish you lots of luck. If at all possible, do extra push-up. You will be glad you did.

nice tip. i lost 11lbs in 6 weeks before i quit for a month, somehow miraculously i only gained 1lb back in that month off. Starting weight was 175.6lbs now i'm at 164.4lbs in day 3.

hopefully everyone stays motivated till the end :)
  • alirani
    alirani Posts: 5
    Options
    I had to take a 3 day break ...After doing Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs..My Lower back was hurting me! And the pain was enough for me not workout the next couple of days ...I was afraid it would only get worse if i do an insane workout like this!