Inner thighs

Options
Any one got any suggestions on some good at home exercize to tone them nasty boogers?

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    squats and lots of them.
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Youtube.. 'POP pilates Inner thigh insanity'

It's hard but definitely works..

Let me know how you got in!

Laurel :)
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bumpety bump bump bump!!
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have some Callenetic DVD's that I started using again just last week. Some of those moves I really feel in my thighs - inner and outer. Pilates does it too. Good luck! ~ Terri
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    side lunges and plies
  • simplythefreakingbest
    Options
    don't know but would love to see the suggestions!!!
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Any one got any suggestions on some good at home exercize to tone them nasty boogers?

Squats & lunges.
    I carried a lot of fat in my lower body & have loose skin on my inner thighs.
    Thankfully as a guy I can wear swim trunks to the beach & the rest of my legs look strong.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, you have to lose all over, but if you are interested in working the muscles to get nice firm thighs once the fat is gone I must say that sumo squats with my toes pointed outward leave my inner thighs dying for about 3 days.
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just seen this online...

Wide Stance Squat

This squat is a great inner thigh workout. It puts less pressure on the lower back, as your back will remain straight throughout this exercise.

Stand with your legs slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your toes pointed outwards.
    Sink into a squatting position while keeping your head up and your back straight.
    Keep your knees pressed outwards, over your toes.
    Return to a standing position, while squeezing your glutes on the way up.
    Repeat for a total of 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Running :-)
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    All of the above. I was actually coming to post specifically weighted squats and lunges (with a barbell have been best for me, but you can also use dumbbells) I also love Cassie Ho's pop pilates inner thigh programs, I was doing some of those last summer and definitely saw a difference. That said you can do all the exercises in the world and if you're not eating well you won't get nearly the results. I'm seeing a lot of results right now but I'm also putting a lot of effort into my diet and pushing myself at the gym. Best of luck to you!!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I'd love to hear all the suggestions too! I need them nasty things gone too!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Pilates .... I like to use a resistance band like this

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/element-accelerated-pilates-comes-with-band-6233

The side leg lifts pictured will work your inner thighs .... and also use the band to do tiny leg circles
  • xMallie
    xMallie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    While on the crosstrainer/bikes, have your toes pointed outward. It will work your Auductors (inner thighs) ad hamstrings.

Squat, toes pointed outward (Preferably bar squats)
    :)
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Squats, dips, lunges holding heavy weights either to the side or on your shoulders. Just make sure that when you go into your lunge that your knee doesn't go out over your toe...push that booty back, protect your knee,...Also lying on your side with top leg folded and foot to the back, put a weight on the inner thigh of the leg closest to the floor, taking it out from the body, and lifting the leg with the weight on it towards the ceiling, inner thigh towards ceiling...does that make sense? Sorry, hard to explain--not a trainer!! Good luck, I'm working on the same issue!!:smile:
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Topic: Inner thighs

BOY OH BOY DO I NEED HELP HERE, ALONG WITH THE OUTER THIGHS, SADDLEBAGS( WHICH I HAVE EVEN WHEN IM RAIL THIN) (WHICH WAS A LONG TIME AGO) AND MY BIG BOTTOM, I CARRIE A LOT OF MY WEIGHT ON THE BOTTOM HALF, YEP IM A PEAR.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Do sprints up and down your street. Run as hard as you can for 15 seconds, then walk fast for 15 seconds. Repeat until almost dead.
    youll feel it the next day i promise.

although this is not 'at home' .. .its close.

or you can do squats.