Hi! Newbie Here :)

Options
sherry2626
sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
Hi My name is Sherry. New to this site. I'm hoping I find it helpful. So far I love it. I found this app on my Iphone. So I thought this would be Great to Help me a long the way. I'm just Starting this New Journey to Lose weight.
So Looking for new friends for motivation.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll find it an excellent tool for weight loss. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • sherry2626
    Options
    Thanks Dan Nice to meet ya.
  • L3sLy
    L3sLy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    welcome sherry! (=

am also new, so I hope you reach your goal and also enjoy the site, which am doing now xD

btw, is that your baby in your picture?
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi Sherry,

Welcome...come on in the food diary is great and the support is fantastic...here is to a healthier you

B
  • sherry2626
    Options
    welcome sherry! (=

am also new, so I hope you reach your goal and also enjoy the site, which am doing now xD

btw, is that your baby in your picture?

hi nice to meet you.... But no that's my Great nephew. :-)
  • 58Sunny
    58Sunny Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Sherry, I'm new too. I started at this site about 3 weeks ago & so far I love it. I have lost 2 lbs. Its a great way to keep track & see what you're eating & how many calories you've burned. Good luck on your weight loss.
  • sherry2626
    Options
    Thanks all for the kind greetings. I'm loving this site. I have kept up with my calories today with the app from my Iphone and it's great I still have over 400 calories I didn't use. But because of the diabetic issue I have to have a snack before bed. I hate eating past 6pm. But it isn't to bad for a light snack. Maybe just pretzels tonight. :-)