How to Start

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am usually really good after I get one week under my belt. My problem is I can't seem to get that one week under my belt recently. I was doing great. The fat was going down the muscle was going up, scale wasn't changing but I was feeling good all the numbers were going in the right direction. Then one thing happened and I didn't work out, and then I was really tired and didn't work out and so on. Now a month has passed and I've gained and feel badly again. If anyone has any suggestions it would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Since I am in your boat, I don't have much room to talk about how to do this. All I know now is that the weather is warmer and better for outdoor activities. My mood lifts when I am active and that helps me say that even if the scale is not going down, I feel better. I have some rules and tips from reading others on MFP to encourage me to stick to some program. I think stress plays a huge part in maintaining calories. So exercise is a must. Someone successful at weight loss here said no excuse for not doing at least 30 min a day of activity. I think someone else said when they keep sitting around they remind themselves of not being lazy. I like not beating myself up for what has happened and instead using my energy to get going in the right direction. Feel free to friend me and I will work on supporting you and happy to receive any support you can give as well. Let's get this going now and enjoy our working on it together. Thanks, Smiles