NSV post

Options
iclaudia_g
iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
I am seeing great changes in how my pant legs fit me. I always lose weight on my extremities first (I am guessing that is common). My pant legs are loose on both my legs and butt in a pair of pants I have not worn in months til today.

One thing I find frustrating though is one of my thighs has always been a bit thicker than the other so no matter at what weight I am it always feels way obvious to me and it makes me so self-conscious. I know none of us are perfectly symmetrical but I wish there was a way to encourage fat loss from that leg more than the other sometimes.

:happy:

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Good job! My legs aren't symmetrical either. Nobody notices but us.
  • iclaudia_g
    Options
    Good job! My legs aren't symmetrical either. Nobody notices but us.

You are right! I nit pick at every little thing on my body. :)
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    unless you are ambidextrous and equally use your limbs, most are bigger on one side than the other in the feet, legs, arms, etc... and I agree, we only notice it on ourselves because we are naturally self-conscious....

even my hair grows longer & thicker on one side because I mostly sleep on the other....
  • iclaudia_g
    Options
    unless you are ambidextrous and equally use your limbs, most are bigger on one side than the other in the feet, legs, arms, etc... and I agree, we only notice it on ourselves because we are naturally self-conscious....

even my hair grows longer & thicker on one side because I mostly sleep on the other....

I never have noticed if my hair is thicker on one side. I have fine straight hair so I am guessing it is not even noticeable. Just like how no one probably notices my thicker side :) except for me.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Here's a weird NSV - You know that hollow in your armpit when you put your arm out & your shoulder forward. I never used to have one, but I do now.
  • iclaudia_g
    Options
    Here's a weird NSV - You know that hollow in your armpit when you put your arm out & your shoulder forward. I never used to have one, but I do now.

I know what you mean. Between back fat and boob fat that areas sort of becomes pudgy. Good for you! It's nice to see those bits of progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!