suspense is killing me

Options
i am reading all your success stories and get very excited for all of you. i want to share my own success but alas, i have to wait two more weeks before i can step on a scale. so altho i cannot share my success as far as weight i will share my success as far as what i have noticed.

. i have so much energy. i feel like i can run all day. 2 wks ago i would put kids on buses, clean house and sit and knit/crochet the day away and not eat much. today i eat every 2 hrs, hungry or not and i work out 7 days a wk. it was tough at first but now i feel like crud if i do not at least walk the dogs.

2. my pants are more comfy. i am in an upper tight 8. but i feel like i can wear them to dinner without having to un snap them half way thru the meal.

3. my husband says he can see it in my face (i can't) and he says i am in a better mood...most of the time!! LOL

and lastly, i take meds to help me sleep and even then play a video game in bed till i can't keep my eyes open. NOW i hit the pillow around 830 and i am gone. no game required. i am sleeping sound. hoping after a while to be completely off sleep aides!!!

and that so far is my success

Replies

• lovemehobo
    Options
    I know how you feel, I waited 4 weeks the first time I weighed myself, congratulations in advance
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    awesome job! at this point the scale seems almost secondary!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!