Drat!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
On Easter, I had made a Cooking Light potato salad that called for 1/3 cup of light mayo. I just realized that I used regular mayo instead! Whoops!!! I don't know if 1/3 a cup of regular mayo divided into 14 servings could make a difference in weight.....BUT, I did have a maintain last week and was wondering why!! I don't think this is the only reason as I was super bloated on weigh-in day...but it could be a reason! I ate that potato salad a few times over the week and would usually measure out 1 cup servings (the recipe servings are 1/2 cup)....I would calculate it all in my journal...but still, that extra fat and calories didn't help!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    On Easter, I had made a Cooking Light potato salad that called for 1/3 cup of light mayo. I just realized that I used regular mayo instead! Whoops!!! I don't know if 1/3 a cup of regular mayo divided into 14 servings could make a difference in weight.....BUT, I did have a maintain last week and was wondering why!! I don't think this is the only reason as I was super bloated on weigh-in day...but it could be a reason! I ate that potato salad a few times over the week and would usually measure out 1 cup servings (the recipe servings are 1/2 cup)....I would calculate it all in my journal...but still, that extra fat and calories didn't help!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bummer! Well, at least now you have an idea why you maintained. Better than gaining! And I hope you will see a loss this week since you know now!!