Second time around is even easier

Options
plh1991
plh1991 Posts: 3 Member
I started 11 months ago to transform myself from overweight and out of shape to my former athletic self. 3 months after that I had dropped 30 lbs and gained tons of muscle. I kept it off for about 3 months and then put 15 lbs on in 4 months.
I lost the weight originally, by committing to counting calories, shooting for 1200 net (but most importantly being honest and not cheating by forgetting stuff) and working out every day. I made myself "run" 2 miles which started out walking and slowly turned into jogging over 2 months and weighing every day. then i spend a month doing cross fit 5 days a week which burnt tons of calories and built awesome muscle.
I turned 21 and went back to school and quit counting calories or weighing regularly. soon my metabolism dropped back down and i started putting on weight, which i could tell by how my new "skinny" clothes were tightening up.

anyways flash forward to today. I've been counting calories shooting for 1200 net for about 3 weeks now. I've been trying to work out 5 days a week (i'm an engineering student so it can be really tough) so ya i've lost 9 lbs. knowing that the system works makes it so much easier to stick with it and not get discouraged.

Left (May '12): 210 lbs
Right (july '12): 191lbs
Grey dress (yesterday): 186lbs

IMG_4756_zpsf2d6b90b.jpeg
IMG_4728_zpsaba2d28b.jpg[/url

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!