I don't fit .. my Wii Fit :(

SassyMissDasha
SassyMissDasha Posts: 614
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Stupid Wii Fit has a weight limit. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! I can't use it till I'm below 330. I knew that was going to happened when I got on it today, but I am still bummed. Oh well ..at least I still have my Wii Active.

Replies

• hello i'm brittnie... i just noticed your post and thought to reply... well it looks like you're still on a good track so far... 14 pounds thats really good so keep it... how is the wii active actually? and have you ever tried ddr? most of those mats i don't think have a wieght limit... but if you play it enough and start to get really good (about at standard level) that game can burn quite a few calories and it's can be pretty fun... well i think so anyway.
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Hi Dasha,

Yeah I was bummed too when I got my wii fit as well :( I am not quite under 330 either but in about four weeks I should be there!!
    Your doing wonderful , don't give up!!! Use the wii Fit a motivator to get under 330 ....good goal. That is what I am doing :)
    Oh and congrats on your weight loss ....AWESOME JOB!!!
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    So sorry you're bummed out :ohwell: FOR NOW!! :wink: You'll be under the weight limit in NO TIME! Maybe that could be one of your goals :wink:

Keep it up, so far so good! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.