need assistance

Options
2»

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Now are you confusing carbohydrate with sugar? Because even a person on a low 1000 calorie per day diet can have at least 120-140g carbohydrates. A medium banana has about 30g carbohydrate so that would fit into your carb budget.

If you are looking at sugar on a label try to follow as low as possible there is no real hard number here as to what is appropriate, but if you need to limit your carbohydrate intake because you have a disorder such as diabetes then practice portion control and learning how to carb count. 15g carbohydrates=1 serving.

Remember foods with carbohydrates are table sugar like sucrose, dairy, vegetables, fruit, beans, flour, rice, pasta, grains, and nuts.

Foods that are protein and fat do not (unless added) have carbohydrates.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Foods that are protein and fat do not (unless added) have carbohydrates.

.... What? That is absolute nonsense.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    OP- Your avatar is really hard to look at, sir. Just saying.
  • shadow2207
    shadow2207 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I thnk more or less im trying to eat better in general. Ive been eating a boat ton of salads and fress grilled veggies and such. I even found that applewood grilled apples aste really awesome mixed with fresh grilled asparagus and spinach salad. Im trying to eat as few carbs and sugars, and eat more raw veggies and such. Its really hard because ive been overweight most of my life and now i have to make a dramatic change. I dont know what im doing, i just know i need to do something or im going to die.
  • shadow2207
    Options
    OP- Your avatar is really hard to look at, sir. Just saying.

This is no Avatar, this is me lol,.
  • shadow2207
    Options
    13446788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods