Need to lose 30lbs-What should my day look like?

Options
Hi,
I need a clean eating sample day. i have 30 lbs to lose and really need help

Replies

• SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Just don't eat anything processed if you want to eat clean. I also have 30 lbs to lose.

Typically I eat eggs for breakfast, or this morning I had a light english muffin with peanut butter, a huge salad for lunch and a lean protein and veggie and/or rice for dinner. I have fruit and yogurt as snacks. Also cheese sticks or a hard boiled egg for snacks works as well. All that comes to about 1500 calories. If I run/workout, I eat more.

Does that help?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    There isn't really a standard definition for "clean eating." I am doing ok today, but some people wouldn't approve of my protein powder and a few would even question my cheese and yogurt.
  • leannedown40
    leannedown40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thank you for your words and sample menu. I need to do something.!
  • leannedown40
    leannedown40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thank you. I guess the working out is a big part of it too. I have to just try and eat in moderation. So tough sometimes.
  • Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It depends a little on what you feel is clean eating and what kinds of things you are trying to avoid. One thing you can do is just peek at the food diaries of members here that made them public especially those in the success stories section. The recipes section is also a good place to find healthy, lower calorie options.