My P90X Progress: Day 60 (pics)

Well It's been a few days since I've taken these pictures. I'm not really impressed with what I see. I don't really see any changes (at least from my day 45 pictures). I'm only posting because I have CDO (that's OCD in alphabetical order) and I want to complete my photographic progress pics. So here they are. I know that I look different than when I started, but I just didn't see any progress over the last two weeks. I have changed my diet though, so hopefully by the time I hit day 75 I'll see some bigger changes. I have increased my calories and I'm doing my best to eliminate refined sugars and grains...we'll see...

Thanks for stopping by!

d1_d60_front_zpse2dceaed.jpg

d1_d60_back_zpsa0d78fa7.jpg

d1_d60_side_zpsbc0c5f31.jpg

Replies

• Krieger4
    Krieger4 Posts: 1 Member
    Great Job! My husband and I are doing P90X and love it!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    how are you not happy with ur results...look at the pic with all those back muscles....awesome work im sure if u do a 2nd round after ur 90 days ull love the results...:smile:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    everybody can see the difference my friend!! just keep pushing Mr! awesome work! :drinker:
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    You look great! I don't understand why you feel impressed with what you've achieved, because if I was you I would be :)
  • Thanks for the encouragement. I know I don't exactly sound thrilled with what's happening it's just because I'm hoping for an amazing end result and I need to be patient. I will for sure be hitting another 90 days and keep working it when this round is finished.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Holy smokes! Look at the difference in your pecs and tris in the last pictures. I can totally see it.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    You look great!!! I can definitely see a big difference!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Awesome job!! keep up the great work!!:happy:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Definitely a great difference....my honey and I 30 days is coming up Sunday on this program...This will be very inspiring to him.. You've done amazing with this program....Keep up the good work...I will be on the watch for your 90 day completion pics...

BTW... How do you not see the difference? Everything is tighter and I can definitely see more definition everywhere. Don't be so hard on yourself...Each day you work a little bit harder towards your goal is SUCCESS...
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    I think youre doing a great job!!! So youve spent two months busting your butt and there is HUGE PROGRESS! Now keep it up and get where you want to be.
    There is definitely a big difference man. We ALL see it! you should too! =)
  • Thanks for the encouragement. You are all wonderfully supportive.
  • Great job on the P90X!
    I have done the P90X program off and on over the last several years, I am barely able to take it past 60 days due to traveling.
    Everything I have read in review of the P90X program recommends the diet as being one of the biggest and extremely important parts of the program. Tony Horton doesn't push much about the diet. On the videos, he is always pushing the recovery drink, which they sell.

It is a great program- it takes motivation to keep it up.
    Great Job!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Looks like great progress to me!

I've been thinking about looking into it. What is the program like?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    You've obviously decreased body fat. Don't feel bad about muscle though since trying to build it on a calorie deficit is nearly improbable. Just keep working out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Looks like great progress to me!

I've been thinking about looking into it. What is the program like?

The program is AWESOME! I highly recommend it. My progress (or lack thereof) is in direct relation to my eating. I have been slowly changing my eating habits over the last six months. I know that's where the real progress will come. But I think you should totally give it a shot. It's great!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Jason, you look great--deal with it :tongue:
  • Look at them muscles man! keep it up I want to see day 90!
  • Jason, you look great--deal with it :tongue:

Very succinct Leena. And wise. I'm dealing right now as instructed...
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    wow! I think you are doing great but I get it (CDO). keep up the great work
  • wow! I think you are doing great but I get it (CDO). keep up the great work

YES! I feel such kinship knowing that you get the CDO thing...a kindred spirit...I can't NOT have these day 60 pics when I'm finished right? I need the COMPLETE set.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!