Did anyone start 30 Day Shred Today? (Monday, 4/22/13)

Options

Replies

• RandomMiranda
    Options
    Jumping jacks were killing me - especially since Jillian's like 'there's no modification. 400lb people can do this'. I did a few modified anyway. But I know from past experience that they become doable soon if you stick with it.
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I started 30 day shred today as well. Would love some new friends that are doing this program too for support and motivation. As I typed this I just finished Day 1. Not terrible...but hard enough that I'll need a support group! Friend ME!!! :o)
  • emmajane2211
    emmajane2211 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Go on my page and there's a group if made this morning. A few of us on there all giving support it's ace
  • durshley
    durshley Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm ok at the jumping jacks for the most part, can't do nearly enough pushups!
    I'm planning on doing mine with a rest day every week.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I am starting as soon as I get home from work today!
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me! I too am starting today after just having completed Insanity. Looking forward to the slower pace. Hoping to lose at least 5lbs to get into the 180s! I'm afraid that I won't be challenged like I was with Insanity so I hope that my 5lb and 8lb weights will do the trick. So excited!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am =). Have to start sometime so why not now lol?
  • autozomb
    autozomb Posts: 13
    Options
    After seeing so many people starting up today, I'm going to do the same! Feel free to add me. :D
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!! Planning to include a day or two of rest for sure.
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday :) I have to do the press ups on knees alteration and I cant lift my hand weights on the chest fly cos they are too heavy (2kg each) so use a deodrant bottle hehe :D
  • KimM93000
    KimM93000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it when I get home from work tonight! I've done it in the past, but never made it past day 10 so I'm really going to push to make it through the 30 days this time. Friend me if you would like! ;-)
  • runa192009
    runa192009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You got me interested, so I looked it up, bought the first level, and am starting today too! Thanks :-)
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am starting today after work! Feel free to add me :)
  • akonrath76
    akonrath76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I struggled as well. Jumping Jack's were my weakness too. I only lasted a few days. I need to try it again.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I also started today. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JKayLaw
    JKayLaw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day 4 today. Friend me. :)
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 today (Monday)... I wondered about the rest day to but think I'm just gonna go straight through.... also want to try and combine other exercise with it - weekend is fine for this but during the week I don't think I'll have time to...

I find the strength exercise the more difficult since I'm not used to this (Cardio and ab work I am used to) - and I find the push ups the worst!

Haven't looked at level 2 yet... it's a bit scary!

Nyk x
  • Tonijking
    Tonijking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone else aching today?
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Whew... I think I added everyone who commented. If I missed you just give me a shout out or add me as a friend. Let's do this!!
  • clprange
    clprange Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too. =) Feel free to add me! I got up early today to do the program before work. I don't know about you all but I am SORE. The sore muscles remind that I worked hard though!

Question: How is everyone else recording it for exercise in MFP?