HELP!! Should I increase my TDEE to moderate?

I am 5ft. 7, and 209 lbs. I am almost at my half way point, and my weight stalled out again! Maybe I am being a little nuts, but from Dec. 2012 to March 2013 I stopped losing weight, and was stuck at 220. I talked to one of the guys at my supplement store (they are all suppose to be certified nutritionist), and he told me that instead of adding a metabolism enhancer to my diet to modify it some. I am now eating 5x a day (he wanted me to do 6), I workout 6 days a week (3 days Cardio, 2 days of strength training, and 1 day of yoga). I am averaging 311 minutes of cardio weekly, and burning 3,199 calories. I have my TDEE as sedentary seeing as I sit at a desk ALL DAY! I have been thinking about upping it to Moderate. Should I? Then if I do how the heck do I consume more calories. I struggle to meet the 1,660 I eat now? I do not want to add crap in my diet I like eating clean, and having my splurges (makes them more enjoyable). I used the equation 655+ (9.6 x weight in kilograms) + (1.7 x height in centimeters) - (4.7 x age)= 1,695 calories to get the calories to maintain weight at resting. Then took that # 1,695 x 1.6= 2712.00 calories at a moderate workout pace (this # scares the HELL ! out of me). Did I do that right, and If so I do not want to maintain I want to lose! So how much do I cut that by? I have only stalled out for a week, and to be fair I am a girl, and we have TOTM. Should I give it a couple of weeks. I really want to hit my goal of below 200 by my Bday (May 19). I eat carbs with breakfast, and sometimes lunch. Always eat carbs at pre-workout snack. Should I add a protein shake half an hour before bedtime. (really do not want to). I drink at least 110 oz. of water a day. Some advice would be oh so welcome!