Question About Calories Left Over

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Heys, I've been using this site for quite a while, but I just have a quick question, (sorry if it's been posted before, don't wanna make anyone mad)
I still have 782 calories left over today (I burned over 700 cal exercising today)
My question is, Will it be okay for me to leave for calories? I mean unless I get the munchies later, but it's already 7 pm & I'm not hungry at all, just munching on some pistachios (but that's included already) after I eat these I still have 782 cal,.. :/
I heard your supposed to eat MOST of your calories, but what if I'm just not that hungry? I don't wanna stuff myself, but I don't want to mess up my diet (s'cuse me, lifestyle change)
Anyways, what should I do? If I don't eat these calories, will I still lose weight? or will it mess it up, :/ Sorry for the stupid question, I've just never really had this many calories left over before :S

Replies

• Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    I guess the body works on a 24 hour cycle in some ways, but I have days where I go over my calories, and I have days where I'm under. Lately, I find myself practically stuffing my face some days just to make the calories, and I'm really starting to think that's dumb, because there are other days that I'm starving all day and trying my damndest not to go over, so... I'm going to start being a little more lenient on staying under and going over, and try to look at my intake over a few days or even up to a week.

Also, if you worked out hard today for those 700 cals, it might be the adrenaline and lactic acid and all that jazz that 's curbing your hunger. You may find yourself famished tomorrow and wish you had those calories then!

But going under by 700 calories on a daily basis? I think that's a bad idea. You're body will rebel.
  • CaptainJim157
    CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
    Nah, I think I'm gonna try about 200-300 calories left each day, or whatever happens :p
    Like I said, I rarely work out this much. lol
This discussion has been closed.