Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Must eat foods (and drinks) while dieting

Sure we know what not to eat (I hope), but what about foods that are very beneficial to dieting.

Water, Water, Water to keep the chemical processes working.

Celery sticks are great way to cope with munchies because digesting them burns more calories than they contain.

Greek Yogurt because it is high and protein and low in calories

Egg Whites because you can make a nice low calorie omelet that is filling and high in protein

Please post stuff like that

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Carbs
    Proteins
    And fats.
    Alcohol.

Certainly not celery. And by the way, it doesn't burn more calories to digest them. You've just been choking down that vile stuff for no reason.

Sorry.

:flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    When I am dieting I prefer not to eat anything. I like to juice my food and drink my calories....Have you see the documentary "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"? If you haven't you should.....It's a real eye opener and will make you think about that stuff you are eating.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    No.

Cranky, :flowerforyou:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    There's water in vodka...I'm all set
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Carbs
    Proteins
    And fats.
    Alcohol.

Certainly not celery. And by the way, it doesn't burn more calories to digest them. You've just been choking down that vile stuff for no reason.

Sorry.

:flowerforyou:

Agreed. It's the only food I just can't stand.