Could Be A Silly Question, help please

Options
Boopa
Boopa Posts: 45 Member
I input all my food intake for the day and I have gone over on some of the catergories, where it turns red and adds a Negative. Is it wrong to get more Fibre or Protein than the "pal" suggests for the day?

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    heck no, not in my opinion. i have my protien set higher and never hit my fiber goal. I would not worry about that!!
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    No thats not bad at all. You will be fine, Good luck
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Gosh no! There is no way to be on target on every item every day. Of all the food categories, going over on Fiber and Protein are no worries. It is the fat and sodium that you really want to be more concerned about. I wish you success on your journey!
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    the fibre goals on here are pretty low, a normal person should aim for 20-30g a day

protein, depends on your own opinion on whether high protein is good or bad. So long as it's not excessive then it should be fine, apparently again the goals for that are set pretty low on here too!
  • MarionGA
    MarionGA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me too. And I am confused about that too?? That was a great question! Marion
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    I don't think it would be, as long as it isn't absurdly over the recommended number, especially the fiber. I think it is ok to use more protein, especially if you are exercising on a regular basis.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be, as long as it isn't absurdly over the recommended number, especially the fiber. I think it is ok to use more protein, especially if you are exercising on a regular basis.

yes way too much fiber can be painful:wink:
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Heck if you go way, way over your body will tell you in very unpleasent ways!! lol :noway: I myself like alittle extra..