Break Ups?

Options
Why is it most of the time when you break up with someone, everyone else around you judges you?

Replies

• Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are just hanging around judgemental people? Hopefully some of your friends are not that way - but supportive, as they should be...
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Maybe you are just hanging around judgemental people? Hopefully some of your friends are not that way - but supportive, as they should be...
    well some of them are but also it kinda sucks when its your family judging you mostly..
    Its as if their trying to dictate my relationships but I rather be in a relationship where I know im happy, not to just lie.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They don't , you're just generalising.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    they dont but usually you feel wournerable about that subject and just feel like they do.
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    it doesnt help when they ambush you after locking yourself in the bathroom for an hour trying to get ready for work with some peace and quiet.
  • blably
    Options
    it doesnt help when they ambush you after locking yourself in the bathroom for an hour trying to get ready for work with some peace and quiet.

the ''best'' thing i herad after i broke up with my ex and moved out ''you threw a credit card and a goldren life away'' yes u know since money means so much more to me than a person that respects me.
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options

the ''best'' thing i herad after i broke up with my ex and moved out ''you threw a credit card and a goldren life away'' yes u know since money means so much more to me than a person that respects me.
    exactly.. perople are telling me now " He was so dedicated, he sold his things to get up here and now your just ruining a life"

Well excuse me i rather not ruin my life, being with someone who i dont feel the same way about..
  • blably
    Options

exactly.. perople are telling me now " He was so dedicated, he sold his things to get up here and now your just ruining a life"

Well excuse me i rather not ruin my life, being with someone who i dont feel the same way about..

aaa tell me about it.

you threw away the life of a princess, i expected you came to told me that you are pregnant, not that you broke up and you moved out.

well sorry cause i rather be on my own than go through all the **** he was puttin e through for the rest of my life just so that i could live in a huge house and drive a bently goddamit
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Tell them it is an A and B situation and they can C their way out of it.
  • teeebro
    teeebro Posts: 4
    Options
    I believe a lot of people judge others because it makes them feel good about their own mistakes or circumstances in life. Perhaps those that are judging you should should take a step back and look at themselves.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I judge everyone all the time. Right now im judging everything written on this thread.

Guilty, d@mmit, you're all guilty.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I believe a lot of people judge others because it makes them feel good about their own mistakes or circumstances in life. Perhaps those that are judging you should should take a step back and look at themselves.

^^^^^^ Yep!
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options

^^^^^^ Yep!
    agreed <3
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I have never had this problem.
  • Maile4u
    Maile4u Posts: 7
    Options
    No matter what anyone else says, you need to be happy with who you're with. Everyone else needs to step aside, and let you live your life. I always had people tell me how I felt, what I did wrong, blah blah blah. I have a friend that got divorced, and at every family gathering, her family would invite the ex husband and not tell her. They couldn't understand why they weren't together, and why they couldn't invite him. Really? So Do what's right for you, stay strong. No one is living your life, that's for you to live. :-)
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    No matter what anyone else says, you need to be happy with who you're with. Everyone else needs to step aside, and let you live your life. I always had people tell me how I felt, what I did wrong, blah blah blah. I have a friend that got divorced, and at every family gathering, her family would invite the ex husband and not tell her. They couldn't understand why they weren't together, and why they couldn't invite him. Really? So Do what's right for you, stay strong. No one is living your life, that's for you to live. :-)

Thank you <3
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Try not to let it get to you. Live your life the way you want because that's the only way you can be truly happy.
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Stay strong.u deserve the "BEST" if the other person is not true to you, it's not healthy.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Just break up....

What? Already did?

Well.... nevermind then.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options

pretty much sums it up...