new to the site

Options
Hey everyone been on a "lifestyle change" plan for about 2 weeks now...actually joined a different web site...but then found this one...SOOO much better!!! Ok here's the plan...August........ 25 wedding anniversary trip to Aruba....and me TOPLESS on the beach!!! : blushing: that's right I'm doing it!!! Didn't say I'd be walking around naked but the plan is to feel comfortable enough to actually do it!!! LOL anyway.....every day I say....Aruba, Aruba,Aruba and it helps me stay on track......short term goal for this month is be able to zip up my newly laundered jeans without having to lie on the bed.......so far so good and how come 3 cups of cantalope has 450 calories, no carbs,no protein and no fat.....I may as well drink a martini!!! Aruba...Aruba...Aruba

Replies

• arubabound
    Options
    Hey everyone been on a "lifestyle change" plan for about 2 weeks now...actually joined a different web site...but then found this one...SOOO much better!!! Ok here's the plan...August........ 25 wedding anniversary trip to Aruba....and me TOPLESS on the beach!!! : blushing: that's right I'm doing it!!! Didn't say I'd be walking around naked but the plan is to feel comfortable enough to actually do it!!! LOL anyway.....every day I say....Aruba, Aruba,Aruba and it helps me stay on track......short term goal for this month is be able to zip up my newly laundered jeans without having to lie on the bed.......so far so good and how come 3 cups of cantalope has 450 calories, no carbs,no protein and no fat.....I may as well drink a martini!!! Aruba...Aruba...Aruba
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Talk about motivation! lol That takes a lot of guts and it's going to make some pretty good memories.
    Good luck and hats off to you or should I say "tops off to you" lol

Welcome and all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    First let me say..."YOU GO GIRL !!", and 'WELCOME":flowerforyou: I also am fresh to mfp and LOVE IT!!:happy: Best wishes to you