I have questions! What should I do.

I have been exercising for about three and a half weeks. I started at 330 and a now at 300. I have dedicated everyday of those three weeks to DDP Yoga. I love it. The modification zone was the key thing to kept me hooked to changing my lifestyle. The schedule says for beginners (-cough- me -cough-) Only has work out for three days a week. But, like I said, I fell in love and have been doing it religiously for the whole time. Though there are certain things I am not capable of doing just yet, I can feel myself inching towards them.

What I want to know is what are some beginning work out DVDs that I can do at home. I love DDP, But, I have remembered all of the moves by heart and I want to integrate one or more work outs into my schedule. I don't want to have to buy weights, because I don't have that kind of money.

Replies

• LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    I would suggest a trip to the library. Our local library has plenty of workout videos. You can try out different types for free. Once you find a type you like you can then think about investing the money. I've spent plenty of cash on workouts that bored me, were too easy, were too hard or had Jillian Michaels constantly talking, talking, talking. Try before you buy.

Lots of folks here swear by workouts found on YouTube. If you have cable there is usually a good sampling in the On Demand section. LG
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Netfilx....I have tried all sorts of random workout DVDs. Some I will NEVER try again ;)