5'2 ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• gatorx
    gatorx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm *almost* 5'3" and have maintained 137-142 lb since 9/2011 with Weight Watchers. My clothes size is 8, sometimes 6 (even 4 with this new vanity sizing) and that's my goal - to maintain. Initially, I wanted to be a size 10, and couldn't believe that I could pass that at this weight. The scale doesn't tell the full story, b/c I am very active, I run, and that has added pounds, at times, but my clohes still fit. Also, my body fat percentage has decreased dramatically, which is a goal of mine. Hopefully, with the addition of strength and circuit training, I will be able to use this muscle to displace and burn some more fat!
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" aiming for 120 lbs however that last 10-12 lbs doesn't seem to want to leave my body lol
  • jordanweaver323
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have a small frame, so my current goal is 120. However, since I am currently 160 and can't remeber the last time I WAS 120, I guess it may change as I get closer to that weight. But for now, 120 seems like a good goal.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I get this question a lot from my friends and family- when will you stop, what is your goal weight.. My goal weight is healthy. If that means I am 140 pounds and fit/healthy then thats okay. If I am 120 pounds and fit/healthy then that is okay too. I will stop when I feel good and am fit. :)
  • Mimi4566
    Mimi4566 Posts: 5
    Options
    Ideally, I would like to go back to 125 - 128 lbs.but I don't think my menopausal body will let me drop to that weight or maintain it well (takes a lot more time and effort these days). I am currently shooting for for 135 with 9 pounds to go. Once I reach that goal, then I will evaluate my habits and see if there are any reasonable adjustments I can make.
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    my mini goal is 140, (10 pounds left until i'm there!)
    but ideally i would like to be 130 :-)

My 1st goal is 140-145.
    Then i'll see from there
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm large frame and my body composition is high muscle. I'm also older. And, I'm 5' 1". I'm pretty much at my goal weight of 129 to 130, depending on variables. I could go as low as 125 but absolutely no lower. And, frankly, I think I'm about right now. It all depends on your age, frame and body composition.
  • Tme2change
    Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Due to my stature I have decided that even though the BMI calculator say I'm still "overweight" at 160 pounds I"m clinically healthy. I weighed 310 pounds at 1 point, I'm 197 right now, I was clinically healthy at 160 pounds in high school when I roller skated 32 hours on the weekend and 4 hours a day 3 days out of the week plus rode my bike everywhere.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Current weight is 137.4.

First goal is down to 132 (pre-baby weight) and then ultimate goal is 127.
  • claireperry007
    Options
    I want to get to 140 first then hopefully down to 125..... feels a long way off though!
  • krismrqz
    krismrqz Posts: 7
    Options
    I"m 5'2 and have a small frame. I started off at 141lbs and am down to 129lbs within a matter of about four months. My ideal weight is 118lbs and my goal would be to maintain it. * ;)~<
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    125 for now. I am playing it by ear. I hope to tone up a lot more and that could make the scales go up. I will know when I get there. I want to look fit, toned and healthy for my age. I have a medium frame, but I don't carry weight very well. When I weighed 165, my daughter was surprised I didn't tip the scale at closer to 200. I am 5'3".
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", medium frame, 23% body fat. I currently weigh 132, started at 143 (January 2013), and my goal is 125. Although I would love to see 120 again... :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 110-115. I don't have a specific goal weight so much as goal jeans. I'm about 116-117 now and I don't think 1-2 pounds is going to do it. The jeans are close but still a tad bit muffiny on top. 112-113 will probably be about right. I just started week 6 of my second round of Insanity so I figure I'll be pretty close by the time I'm done. It's not so much weight as shape. I don't really care what my weight is, I just want to wear those jeans.
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    130 ish, it'll be how I feel..
  • wbatten2
    wbatten2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'5", 180 lbs - completely miserable. My goal weight is 125 but would love to be 120. Got a long road to go. 50 yrs. old, 50 lbs overweight, it's horrible!
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and CW is 127, my waist is 29" My goal weight is around 115-120 or getting my waist down to 25ish
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame, but A LOT of leg muscle. I'm shooting for 125-130.
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 and my weight is considered within the healthy zone BUT the fat on my body is badly distributed. I have a tiny frame and I'm tiny in places (wrists and ankles) but really BIG in others (thighs, stomach, hips, upper arms). I'm totally out of proportion and it looks awful. I have rolls of flab and loads of cellulite, so I guess what I need to focus on is improving my diet and exercising. I struggle with low mood and go from times of the day where I hardly eat, to times when I binge/comfort eat. Is anyone else dealing with the same issues?
  • HappyAng
    HappyAng Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    130 and toned