kind of successful so far

Options
Dr_Waffles
Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
Do any of you keep old pictures around as a form of motivation?
I keep my old drivers license when I was about 275Lbs. My face is so distorted and ugly. :sick: :cry:
I have vowed to NEVER look that bad again.

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Well, I never allowed too many pictures to be taken ...... but ...... there was one really BAD photo that finally made me do something about my weight .......

Congrats to you on your weight loss ....... and let's never go back there :drinker:
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I carry one picture w/me at all times...its even on my phone...lest I forget where I started....
  • clownfear_7
    Options
    I wear mine around my neck every work day. I have a work badge that I have to wear and it is shocking to see myself from the before days. It's not only a great motivator, but its a striking contrast and testimony to anyone that I meet and gives me some opportunities to talk to others about good healthy living.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping one open in my we browser. I don't look at it often, but I know it's there.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I keep all photos good or bad on my PC and a TB drive for backup.

Looking back it motivates me to continue working hard so I don't go back there again. I even have a picture on my profile of my heaviest weight I returned to after having my daughter. I looked awful, just wrong and I definitely know that I am not a pretty face when chubby for sure :(
  • tllinke
    tllinke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES I DO!!!! I did not see myself like that- but obviously that is what I LOOK LIKE!!!! SO I LOOK AT IT and it Motivates me when I feel frustrated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!