Hell Week

Options
So welcome to Hell Week - my cheating husband is now asking for everything of value in our home.
I have deferred him to my attorney.
I am exhausted mentally physically and emotionally.
For all of you out there that supported me during the initial phase of my Adultery Diet - need your support again through this.
I found myself eating angrily yesterday - binging. I have to remember not to do that to myself.
Today I made a strawberry smoothie and fresh veggies for lunch.
This week is already knocking me back. i feel ike I did in the beginning. When I wanted to crawl under the covers and wake up when it was over.
I just dont understand the AUDACITY to take everything from me - then literally take everything from me.

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry honey. He is such an ahole its not even funny. Just think that you going to throw it in his face when you look fricken hottttt from all your hard work of eating right and working out. Let THAT motivate you. You are such a beautiful person. Think of this as a blessing(i know right now that seems impossible) but now your open to finding a REAL man to sweep you off your feet and treat you the why you deserve to be treated!
  • jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds like empty words, but it worked for me. Fight like hell to keep what is yours, but he can never take everything away from you. You are a GOOD person, he is not. He cannot take away the feeling of looking in the mirror every morning being proud of yourself and the way you have lived your life. He will never have that, and no matter how much he lies to himself or others, he will always know what douchbag he is.
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I know this sounds like empty words, but it worked for me. Fight like hell to keep what is yours, but he can never take everything away from you. You are a GOOD person, he is not. He cannot take away the feeling of looking in the mirror every morning being proud of yourself and the way you have lived your life. He will never have that, and no matter how much he lies to himself or others, he will always know what douchbag he is.

he will always know what douchbag he is

The word *kitten* is so fitting. And he keeps topping himself. I am fighting hard now to keep going. I feel like i got kicked back again to february and I want my mom to come stay with me. Now i am not sad and desperate though - I am angry. Angry as HELL. And i am fighting him on this simply out of principle. Its not the items - its the idea of it - I am fighting a narcisisstic selfish *kitten* - I THINK I WILL TAKE UP BOXING AT THE GYM THIS WEEK.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

he will always know what douchbag he is

The word *kitten* is so fitting. And he keeps topping himself. I am fighting hard now to keep going. I feel like i got kicked back again to february and I want my mom to come stay with me. Now i am not sad and desperate though - I am angry. Angry as HELL. And i am fighting him on this simply out of principle. Its not the items - its the idea of it - I am fighting a narcisisstic selfish *kitten* - I THINK I WILL TAKE UP BOXING AT THE GYM THIS WEEK.

Thats sounds like a GREAT idea!! You can go "enough" on his *kitten*. lol I dont know if you've seen that movie..but you shouldnt literally kill him..lol
  • jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I went through a similar sitation where I was just so angry, that fighting over whether he was going to give me the washer and dryer (that he bought me for Christmas by the way) felt like life and death. And it felt like such a victory when I won. I wish you all the best, and hope everything works out soon and you can be happy again. Marry his best friend, that worked for me, i couldn't be happier, and every time his son comes up to my husband instead of him at a baseball game for a high five it is just another "f" you. It makes me happy. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person, but he deserves it. I would like to think they always get what is coming to them.