Which brand/model of scales are you using?

Options
I normally use a Fitbit Aria but I was having accuracy issues (1 stone out and different every time I step on it) and recently got a replacement and am having the same issues. I find weighing myself daily really motivating so I'm missing having scales I can trust.

What brand/model of scales do you use, do you recommend them?

Replies

• maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have an Omron BF500 and I love it. You can step on the thing 20 times in a row and it will always be the same. It comes with some other features too.
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I use a weight watchers scales, When i stand on it first thing in the morning i will get one weight, a few minutes later (doing nothing in between, not even having a wee) il weigh myself and I will be about 2lbs lighter, then if i reset it again and step back on I will be about 3/4lb heavier. haha. Just takes getting use to but can be a pain at times!
  • FATJAKE5
    FATJAKE5 Posts: 162
    Options
    Eat Smart Model # ESBS-05. Got it @ Amazon after reading the reviews. I can get on it 10 times in a row and it will give the same reading each time. Drink 2 cups of water and it reads an additional pound. For $35 it is unbeatable.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I have the EatSmart GetFit Digital Body Fat scale. I was impressed with their customer service. I wanted something that would measure body fat to guide me and it was cheaper.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I got a Weight Watcher Scale By Conair WW31X Digital Body Fat and Body Water Scale from an online drugstore while I was in Iraq. It came with a free food scale. I have been using it for about 5 years now. I also have the trainer at the gym weigh me with the 800$ scale, and ... it reads the same as the one I own at home. Want to know the price? It was $29.99; a great value.