Earbuds that stay in?

Options
Looking for some earbuds for my ipod nano that will stay in while I run. Do the over the ear ones work well?

Replies

• izybalizy
    izybalizy Posts: 19
    Options
    Yes, the ones that wrap around your ears work great
  • sexylittlethang
    Options
    I personally can't stand the ones that go around your ear- I have some that stick in your ear but they stay perfectly while running. Mine are Sony and I love them... they're similar to these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDREX38iP-WHI-Earbud-Control/dp/B002M78JAC
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have tried different ones & the only ones I found to stay on are the one that wrap around the ears. Any other ear buds slip out when I sweat.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The only ones that I like are the kind that go inside your ear and are noise reducing. They come with three different sizes for ear comfort and stay-in-ability. I just bought the Skullcandy brand at Target for $10.
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Options
    I've had a great deal of trouble with these things as well but found some Skull Candy ones that are perfect for me ears - although they don't work for my husband. I don't like the over the ear ones - with long hair and earrings I find them very difficult to get them around my ears. I don't remember which model of the Skull Candy I got but they were around $39 at Best Buy. Good luck.
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like the Marshmello earbuds; they fit in like earplugs and are they only ones that don't hurt my ears.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    The only ones that I like are the kind that go inside your ear and are noise reducing. They come with three different sizes for ear comfort and stay-in-ability. I just bought the Skullcandy brand at Target for $10.

These are the ones I have and they work great!! I like the fact they do come with different size buds so you can pick which one works best for you.
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use the marshmello ones too... they work fine!
  • AlexandraNK
    AlexandraNK Posts: 54
    Options

I love my skullcandy earbuds! I have a really small ear and could never find earbuds taht worked until i got these. There great!
  • tlgillespie
    tlgillespie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice. I think I will be heading to Target today.
  • YurbudsGuy
    Options
    I have an answer to your question about ear buds falling out during your workout. A product called Yurbuds. They are a rubber enhancers that are custom fit to your ear and go over the standard 15 mm ear buds that come with IPods and most other MP3 players. All you do is upload a picture of your ear with an ear bud in it and they will size you. They are guaranteed not to fall out and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. $20 is all they cost. Check them out at www.yurbuds.com and if you purchase a pair, please enter my affiliate code, ISS1B, so they know I am doing a good job promoting!! Enjoy!