2»

Replies

• bloodedflowers
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :)
    Feel free to add me, I'm an incredibly happy person! ^_^
  • bloodedflowers
    Options
    I'm happy - in fact very happy today! I was finally able to reach 2 goals today! I have less than 100 pounds yet to lose and I am finally within less than 50 pounds of catching down to my hubby's weight!

That's wonderful! Congratulations! ^_^
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me anyone! Im here to give and get motivation and support :D
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me add me add me! :D I love new friends and I'm a consistent onset of bubbles and sunshine!

Oh, and reality, too. c:
  • Sogj76
    Sogj76 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I've got positivity to share!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Lots of positivity and support coming your way. :) best of luck!
  • quizzy101
    quizzy101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it again!!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me xx
  • mrsjhcrabtree
    mrsjhcrabtree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1 happy person to add! :smile:
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Depression issues can be tough. I'm willing to help motivate you with your diet/exercise.

Just don't forget that you might have other things causing that underlying depression. You might need to find someone to talk to about it. Mental health is just as important both for yourself and as an example for your son.

The hardest part of living is making peace with your past. Most of all, it’s making peace with yourself.
  • AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Eh, I know about that depression weight gain. Gained it after I had my son. So I had baby weight on top of depression weight. Feel free to add me. I love new friends :flowerforyou:
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    lol I often crack myself up... my sarcastic attitude and determination to lose 50 lbs is through happiness and being lighthearted! friend request sent!
  • tlorance100
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm happy most days, lol!