Hi! Needing more friends for support.

Options
I'm a 36 year old stay at home mommy of 2 boys, 12& 9.
I never really tried to lose weight before, so I don't have much knowledge about the process, but I am ready to learn and make changes!
I'm relatively new to MFP. I've been on here for about 7 weeks. I lost 10 pounds the first 6 weeks, but the stupid scale hasn't budged for the past week. I think it's broken. lol :laugh:
I'm looking for new friends so we can help eachother stay motivated.
We need all the support and encouragement we can get in this fight. :smile:
Suzie

Replies

• sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey Suzie! I just joined yesterday so I could also use support. :smile: We can do this!
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will add you both as my friends
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    A warm welcome to the both of you! MFP is a great community and you'll find some awesome support! Both of you feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • suzieqd2
    suzieqd2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YAY! :bigsmile:
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I joined a few weeks ago, and have no fear, you will learn a LOT in a short amount of time on here. Great for support, motivation, and keeping you on track! I'll add you:)
  • LauraB987
    LauraB987 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend as well! I will add you! I am new too and a mommy of two (2 years and 8 months). I have never really dieted either so this is definitely a learning curve. Good Luck!!!
  • Josh_92_
    Josh_92_ Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm into my 2nd week now, the more friends the better! I'll send a request now :)
  • DaddyBeejay
    Options
    Hey, My scale is broken too! Friend request on it's way!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • libblong
    libblong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started a week ago! I also need some friends on here. support me, ill support you! this is no easy task...
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi im relatively new to mfp as well and would like some more supportive friends, and people to help motivate and motivate me. I hope you guys don't mind if I add you to my friends. Or feel free to add me :D
  • pigginchick
    pigginchick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and need support. If any one wants to be my friend I will do all that I can to help you.
    Thank you Karen
  • flowergirl45
    flowergirl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I just started and need to lose a significant amount. I know I need the support of friends. We can encourage each other.
  • Sogj76
    Sogj76 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm also 36 (no kids). I've also, finally, figured out it's really hard to lose weight alone.
  • Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Happy to have more friends to motivate me and to be motivated!
  • krlchapman
    Options
    any1 feel free to add me xx
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I am looking to lose 15-20 lbs and seem to be stuck lately. Usually when warmer weather hits I'm raring to go to lose...but this year I'm a bit burned out. Could use some fresh blood! :wink:
  • torviegirl
    torviegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in search of friends for motivation too, I sent a request to be friends. Anyone else, feel free to add me as a friends as well!