I Need Honest Review: Where Do I Still Need Work!?

Options

Replies

• just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You should do something different with your hair. It just kind of hangs there all awkward like it showed up to a party and doesn't know anyone so it hangs out by the punch bowl. It gets all hopeful when anyone approaches but then if they actually say anything it gets nervous and looks down and mumbles so the people just leave. Your hair then feels rejected even though all it needed was the confidence to respond to the people who approached it.

Also, in for wrestling videos.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Benching on a Smith machine maybe? Hm.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    once I began to bench over 200 I have not been able to budge a ound past it!

Go lighter with more reps to build up your max!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Your legs are way to big and your waist is huge!! That is where I would start if I was you. You certainly need to tone a good bit more and I would think losing a little more weight would benefit you greatly.
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have already done a lot to slim down, have you switched to maintenance yet? if you are lifting then keep adding reps or weight so your muscles are still being challenged. Good work girl, keep it up:-)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    In for video of 200# bench!

ditto
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    the only thing you need to work on is trusting your own opinion.

agree :flowerforyou:

Agree x2. You look great. Just work on maintaining that awesome bod.

Agree, you look great. Time to go into maintenance.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Don't search some where else to make you feel better about yourself.... that can only come from one place....
  • Lcam510
    Lcam510 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My body looks somewhat similar to yours, my main thing right now is having a leaner look, so I'm starting Barre Classes this week. Good Luck!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

^^^This

Can't you look in the mirror and decide for yourself what YOU want to improve??
    Your opinion on your body is the only one that really matters.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Your legs are way to big and your waist is huge!! That is where I would start if I was you. You certainly need to tone a good bit more and I would think losing a little more weight would benefit you greatly.

.... Are you talking about the "before" picture?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    2 week diet break.

1 week deload.

Periodise your training better.

That is all.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    once I began to bench over 200 I have not been able to budge a ound past it!

:noway:

LOL
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

THIS!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The weights are where I have reached my plateau though and it is bothering me so much. once I began to bench over 200 I have not been able to budge a ound past it! Along with my squatting and curls!

Well you look good now. i guess you could try higher reps( change it up). And over 200 0.0 you are a beast!! I wish I could do that :).
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    compliment fishing isn't at all attractive
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    one poster went so far as to actually say that you have a perfect body. I know that is not what you are asking for

Actually, I have a feeling that is *exactly* what she is asking for. :ohwell:
  • jonnythan
    Options

.... Are you talking about the "before" picture?

I was joking. I really think she looks amazing. I honestly think she may be trying to get attention and fishing for compliments.

OK. Thank god :laugh:

The fact that I had to wonder says a lot about MFP ;)
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Not sure how anyone is supposed to answer this with those two pictures you have up.

^
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Criticism is wonderful motivation for me! Don't think you'll hurt my feelings, giv me the best....er worst you've got!!

While I think you fantastic, I think you are smart by being able to handle constructive criticism. When you're building something, you need as many opinions as you can get. It's up to you to choose which ones to listen to. Asking for opinions doesn't mean you have poor self image or self worth.