Foreman Grill Recipes

Options
Sunsh1ne
Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
My mom just bought a Foreman grill with all the attachments. What are your favorite recipes for the grill?

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    fajitas are great, cut up some onion and peppers and slice either chicken or beef, throw it on the grill and once cooked wrap it in a whole wheat pita and add lettuce,low fat sour cream, and salsa.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I cook bacon on it ... lol I find it drys out my meat alot :( So I only really use it for Bacon, Grilling fajitas or sammys (as mentioned above) and some veggies. I just got a BBQ this weekend, and finds that doesn't dry out my meat as much
  • tristan83
    tristan83 Posts: 51
    Options
    My favorite recipe is grilled chicken, grilled bell pepper, grilled yellow squash, and grilled zucchini with a side of rice with water to drink. Yum! :smile:
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I marinate bell pepper slices in fat free italian dressing couple hours at least then I drain them and cook in grill ....yummy
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    we usually just do some marinated chicken breast. All summer we use the outdoor grill, but during the winter it's a good substitute. We bought the Foreman sponges to clean it off...sounds silly but I really think they work better than the sponge I use for my other pans.
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    toasties! :heart:
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Grilled bananas - spray the GF with Pam, slice a banana lengthwise and sprinkle with Truvia and cinnamon, grill for 3 minutes. I just bought some dark chocolate chips and am going to experiment with sticking a few in the banana before grilling (in which case I would skip the Truvia and cinnamon).
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I love doing turkey burger on mine. Use sandwhich thins as the bun its great.
  • abredbenner
    abredbenner Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love doing turkey burger on mine. Use sandwhich thins as the bun its great.

me too - that is my lunch or dinner many days of the week.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, where to begin?! The grill has made this transition SO much more awesome :) I use PAM olive oil spray to coat it before cooking!

1.) Burrito Roll-Ups

-Fat free tortilla
    -Meat (sliced chicken, steak, deli meat, shrimp, etc.)
    -Fat free/reduced fat shredded cheese
    -Veggies (sauteed mushrooms, asparagus, roasted red peppers, black or spanish olives, etc.)

2.) Paninis

- Meat (Chicken, steak, deli meat, etc.)
    - 2 slices Healthy Life Whole Wheat Bread
    - Laughing Cow Light Garlic Herbs & Cheese Wedge
    - Slice fat free cheese

*assemble panini by dividing laughing cow wedge into two, spread each half on bread slices. Then place other ingredients in between them & grill!

3.) Grilled MEAT :)

- Salmon fillets, steak, chicken breast, kabobs, etc.

So many possibilities, I love my George!!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    We grill meats just as we would on the outside grill. Marinated chicken breasts, hamburgers or turkey burgers, boneless pork chops. I hadn't thought of grilling veggies but now I am going to try that! I love that so much of the fat drains off. :) We have the family size version and can usually fit about a pound of meat on it (plenty for our family)