Feeling worthless

Options
Anyone want to help me get motivated and become more positive? Would be really helpful as I'm struggling really bad :(

Replies

• sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Jessica,

When I started on my path to healthier living (for about the upteenth time) I felt like you. I was not motivated at all. I can only add my experience and hope it motives you in some way. Trust me, it is normal to feel that way. The difference is that you don't stay that way long...slowly but surely you start to pick up the pieces again and get motivated. I just joined this website yesterday and it is such a big help to see that I am not alone in my struggles.

Trouble don't last always Jessica. You won't feel this way for long. Add me! We can help eachother. :smile:
  • lanekacarter
    lanekacarter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    give yourself credit, look in the mirror and tell yourself you are lovable, valuable & important because you are! if there were no struggle in life we would not survive!
  • sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    give yourself credit, look in the mirror and tell yourself you are lovable, valuable & important because you are! if there were no struggle in life we would not survive!

Totally agree!