I am back

Last Tuesday, I decided to join weight watchers and got the monthly pass which includes the website. I can honestly say that I don't find any of them as supportive as this website so, I am back! :)
I will continue to do WW and will track my points on paper (as I do).
Does anyone else do WW and MFP at the same time? I hope to make some friends who also calculate points.

Have a great day!

Replies

• bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    I have been with MFP for 11 weeks now. Initially I was calculating the WW points and documenting in my paper log along with the calories,fat,fiber. Eventually I stopped because the points were often in line with goals and cal/fat i am tracking. I have done WW in the past - did like it, at times meetings were more meaningful than others. It was quite an investment. For me - I came to the realization that looking a good ol food/labels was the way to go - I know there is value in the "point" system, but if you do not have a calculator or resources there lies the problem.

What ever works for you is important. Hoping you find a MFP buddy to work with re WW. :flowerforyou:
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    bump! I've been wanting to do Weight Watchers but I don't know if I need to do both. I would like to see responses.