I am saying good bye and thanks

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Oh lady. I wasn't fooled for a minute. I know how addicted you are, there's no way you could give up all these smiling faces! :wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You totally had me going! Good one :tongue:

:heart: Kels
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    Options
    Good One..one of the few times I do not mind being fooled....Happy APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Melissa
    :devil:
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    I was wondering who would celebrate today. Good fool. :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Oh lady. I wasn't fooled for a minute. I know how addicted you are, there's no way you could give up all these smiling faces! :wink:

so true:laugh:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Well, I hate to do this, but I am leaving MFP. I am needing to spend less time on the computer and more time working out and with the family. This has become such an obsession. I have bought a book to log all my food in and I will do that from now on...april fool's.....I would also just like to thank everybody for all the support you give to all of us. Everybody here ROCKS. that is not an april fools, that is the truth. It is so great to have a place to go where everybody understands. Support is the way to make it through our lifestyle change. You are all stuck with me for a long time.....sorry:laugh:
    Have a great day!!
    Friendship,
    Renee

Up until I read "april fools" because i just read this this morning. I almost didn't finish reading your post . I was about to click "reply" when I read this much; "Well, I hate to do this, but I am leaving MFP. I am needing to spend less time on the computer and more time working out and with the family. This has become such an obsession. I have bought a book to log all my food in and I will do that from now on"

Then I saw that. I was going to be in an uproar if you left! I was going to give all the reasons why you should not leave, I was going to convince you some how. Now it is my turn to leave.....

on to the next message. :laugh: