Are there any Biggest Loser DVD Success Stories?

Options
Colliex3
Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
I see alot of jillian michaels and beachbody was just curious if anyone does the biggest loser workouts and if they have had success or not? Please post before and after pictures if you have them.

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of poo-pooing of them from various place, but my first round of weight loss, I had started using the Cardio Max video, and then I added on the strength as well. I really enjoyed them, and besides walking they were my primary source of exercise (especially when my lunch got cut to 30min, no more walking time at lunch!). When I first started I took each section individually, instead of adding on another section each week, which helped as I had a lot of weight to loose, but after awhile I could start doing 2 sections at a time.
    I definitely would recommend them, though I wouldn't rely on them as your only means of weight loss, and I really recommend switching off with the strength training so that it's not all cardio (strength is important too!).
    I was going to do the 30 day jump start, but it almost seemed worthless to me, to get 10 minutes of burst cardio training at a time. I get it, it's for beginners, but I'd rather have a longer but lower impact class instead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!